This page sets forth the terms and conditions governing your use of Global IDs' Web site. Each page of our Web site contains a link to this page so that regardless of the type of information, data, documents or other material (collectively, the "Information") we provide for your use, or where it appears on our Web site, you may quickly and easily understand the conditions under which you elect to receive it. You should read this page carefully before exploring our Web site. The material on this page is organized in the following categories:
Intellectual Property Ownership
- This Web site and its contents are protected by copyright, trademark, patent or trade secret laws.
- Unauthorized use of any Information is strictly prohibited.
- Use of this Web site is expressly governed by the terms, conditions, disclaimers, limitations of liability and other qualifications (collectively, the "Conditions of Use") set forth below.
- By using this Web site, you accept all of the Conditions of Use and assume all of the risk associated with the use or attempted use of the Information.
- You may not download or copy any Information on this Web site unless:
- You use the Information solely for personal, informational and non- commercial purposes
- the copyright symbol and statement set forth on each page of this Web site appears on each downloaded or copied page; and
- no modifications are made to any Information.
- Copying or posting of anyInformation on any computer or server, or dissemination of any kind on any media, is strictly prohibited.
- Global IDs recommends that you install appropriate anti-virus and other protective software BEFORE you download any information from this or any other Web site.
Links to and from Third-Party Web sites
- Any links on the Global IDs Web site to third party Web sites are provided solely for your convenience. By clicking on any link to a third party Web site you acknowledge that:
- you will leave the Global IDs Web site;
- Global IDs has not reviewed, does not monitor, and has no control over the content of any other Web site; and
- Global IDs does not endorse, adopt or have any responsibility for any information on any other Web site.
- You may not, without Global IDs's prior written consent:
- copy or use any Information on your Web site; or
- represent that Global IDs endorses your Web site, company, or its products or services.