Our success depends on our ability to attract and retain intelligent individuals who have honesty and integrity deeply embedded within their character. We desire to create a learning organization where each employee feels intellectually stimulated, financially rewarded and socially valued. We strive to make working for Global IDs one of the most fulfilling experiences of our employees’ professional lives.
As a "meritocracy," our employees are aware that superlative performance, tangible results and superior teamwork are key to success. Our employees show a deep dedication to their work, and in return the organization takes pride in each employee’s work and is dedicated to their personal, professional and financial growth.
Our Ideal Candidate:
You are an independent, innovative Data Architect with advanced problem solving skills, and who enjoys working in fast-paced product development organization. You should have in-depth experience with Java, and who has moved into Big Data and understands the concepts around NoSQL and various evolutions of technology within the Hadoop ecosystem. You have a solid understanding of enterprise patterns and practices would be very useful. You need to be passionate about Big Data and NoSQL, with knowledge of building large-scale distributed systems. You will be involved in the delivery of end-to-end solutions to clients.
- Educational Qualification – B.Tech / M.Tech /PhD in Computer Science or related field
- 12+ years of Java based enterprise software development experience (strong expertise)
- Extensive expertise in Oracle/MySQL/other database, as well as data modeling, both logical and physical
- Extensive experience in multidimensional data modeling, such as star schemas, snowflakes, normalized and de-normalized models
- Experience in cloud-deployed enterprise software development
- Hands on experience using Hadoop (HDFS, Hadoop ecosystem)
- Programming skills using Java along with Python
- Experience using Big Data technologies – Hadoop, Spark Streaming
- Experience with multiple messaging technologies – Kafka
- Knowledge about Graph/NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra or Neo4J) and exposure to RDBMS
- Must be a strong individual contributor, capable of providing technical leadership and direction to cross-functional teams
- In-depth knowledge on Master Data Management domain & Data Warehousing
- Knowledge of relational SQL databases and SQL in at least one of the following environments: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL.
- Experience creating SaaS applications
- Exposure to UI design and architecture
- Fast learner - able to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly; enjoys brainstorming on design and loves problem solving
- Ability to communicate and express thoughts and ideas in a group
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills within an organization
Interested in joining us? Send your resume to email@example.com