A privacy program is as effective as the data management platform that underlies it
How It Works
Privacy Is Built on Data Management
Enterprises today face toxic combinations of data risk factors. Many organizations remain unaware of where sensitive data resides in their ecosystems and where it flows, and how the aggregation of apparently harmless data can create dangerous PII risks. Effective privacy thus requires more than just tools for consent management and breach notification. It requires the effective management of enterprise data.
Privacy Built From the Ground Up
Global IDs offers a ground-up approach to data privacy through its all-in-one Enterprise Data Automation (EDA) platform, comprising data discovery, classification, and lineage functions that create the foundation for privacy.
Evidence-Driven Compliance With Data Privacy Regulations
Global IDs EDA platform brings order to today’s dynamic enterprise data ecosystems while enabling data privacy initiatives and evidence-based compliance with privacy regulations like CCPA and GDPR.
Global IDs Data Privacy at a Glance:
- Solid data management foundation for privacy
- Sensitive data classification using machine learning and business rules
- Identify “toxic clustering” of PII data
- Custom reporting for GDPR and CCPA
- Federated search queries for individuals and their key data across the enterprise
- 200+ pre-defined GDPR and CCPA entities and domains